Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Desire The last chapter

sorry for the late update
for the ones liking this story espectially digna and meena, so sorry girls, I can't keep writing updates and giving my energy on this ff while there are only few people who are reading it, I had to end it here, thank u for ur support till now, it's too much for me <3
*Desire 16*
                                                             The last chapter



They spend so much time in the bath tub
First, he spends so much time loving her…so slowly…
 he washed her hair slowly and softly making her relax and then…he washed all her body with gel shower
His hands all over her body were insisting and touching her in the right places…
Her nipples were swollen and heavy…
His hands are strong and she could feel that he knew her body, now, maybe more than she does…
She wants to beg him to take her but she just bitted her lip to retain her moans…when he leaned and starts kissing all over her chest and tummy …
-look at me…
He lifted her and she gasped feeling his rough skin against her soft one, he kissed her nape…and then licked the area behind her ear…
She also leaned to hide her in the hook of his neck…the ticklish sensation…his protective hold and the warm bathroom…were playing so much tension with her senses…
-Ar…
-for you only…I can make love…like that
He smirked answering her previous question and surprising her again…
-I can do it slowly…too…
He takes her lips harshly to kiss her …he couldn’t change his kisses too…when it comes to her…he wants to kiss her lips possessively
-just say yes, khushi!
He said again
She looked at him…
-I can’t…
Alright, he really wants to understand her, she’s jealous and possessive, just like him, then, why she can’t say yes to the marriage…it’s the only way to control the people around them!...but maybe what he’s feeling for her is not the same that she feels for him and this thought made him suddenly nervous and angry…
He puts her down softly
He washed the soap on him and then, nervously, he takes the towel and gets out of the bathroom
He was angry that after all what happened here, in this bathroom and all what he said to her, she’s talking like this…
He left the bedroom as well and went downstairs…
There is no one in the farmhouse, even the servants are not there because he ordered so and this  is better…he so wants to spend some time alone…
Khushi also washed fast…wearing the first cloth she finds on the bed and that was his shirt, she went also downstairs to join him…
***
He was just acting so normal, working on his laptop, she doesn’t know how he finds clean clothes here, he was wearing a grey t-shirt and black pants, he looked younger and more handsome with his wet hair
-Arnav…
He doesn’t look at her and there is only silence for some minutes…
-Arnav…are you angry?
He doesn’t answer…and it was clear how much he’s angry even if he’s acting like he’s not…
She learned again all her courage…
She walked towards him and sits on his lap, suddenly and puts her arms around his neck
Surprised, he looks finally straight into her eyes
-I didn’t refuse your request…I’m asking only for time…let me tell you that both of us is not ready for this possessive decision of yours…it’s ok, if you feel really ready for this, then, you have to answer this question…do you love me?
She doesn’t give him the time to answer and she added instantly:
-you don’t know…and this, is scaring me, Arnav…try to understand me…my feelings…all what I lived with you…I give you all and what are you asking me is just…scaring me…you took this decision during one night…what about tomorrow? I mean the future...what if we got married and then next moment, you will have enough of me, my body, you will change your mind and you will leave me…
She said looking worried and lost
He looked at her intensively and then
-yes!
He answered
-huh?...yes, you’re ok with what I said?, see…I’m right! Haan?
She asked with the feeling that he doesn’t really heard all what she said
-yes, I love you khushi!
He said looking straight at her hazel eyes…he said it, like this…like it was nature and that she doesn’t see it!!!
He lifted her off his lap and made her sit next to him on the sofa and then he stands up…
Khushi is little trembling, hearing his confession…she felt all embarrassed that she said all those words to him…but her heart is all satisfied for the first time of her life…she needs to hear those words from his mouth…but now when he said that, she’s like a statue, unable to move or make any sound…but after that, she looked up at him…he’s looking the angrier now, taking his phone and taping some mails…
She feels like giggling…but she knew that it will make him devilishly angry…but this situation is really awkward the way he confessed so fast and walked away to tape on his phone…
He looked at her…
Finally?
She thought, retaining a smile
-you don’t have anything to tell me?
He asked angrily
She nodded negatively
She wants to taste his patience but she doesn’t know that she’s messing with ASR…
He walked like a predator towards her and then holding her forearm; he makes her stand up and pulled her towards him
He leaned and she thought that he will catch her lips for a kiss…but he didn’t…he’s breathing hard and he looked straight at her eyes
-then, now, you have no decision to make, we will get married tomorrow!
She bitted her lower lip and looked down
-I’m serious, khushi…tomorrow!
She puts her finger against his lips and then looked up at him
-you’re…making so many decisions so fast…can’t you please give me some time to…
-how much time?
He cuts her
-one minute…
She said softly
-khushi!
He said as he can’t wait to hear her say yes to him or say that she loves him too but nothing comes up with her…
She looked straight at his eyes…
-you said you love me and that’s…I need time to assimilate this fact in my mind
-is it so difficult?
-yeah…it is!...
She breathed deeply trying to control her heart beats…
She looked at him deeply
-I think that…I love you too
-you think?
She nodded
-it means you’re not sure about it?
-no!...my heart is biting so fast when you’re around and it beats even faster when you confessed your love to me
He smirked
-stop confusing yourself! Ok?...I will give you time to think about all this…I will prepare something to eat for both of us and you think!
She was about to talk but he gestured her to not
She knew that he starts to understand her point and she relaxed in between his arms…
**********************
When she wakes up, khushi was really hungry, she doesn’t knew when she slept in Arnav’s arms but when she opens her eyes, she finds herself in the sofa and Arnav wasn’t there
But he has covered her with a so soft plaid…
She stands up when she heard sounds coming from another room and she runs to search Arnav…
He was in the kitchen
And he was all busy making sandwiches…
Khushi smiled again and she walked so slowly behind him and hugged him suddenly
Arnav felt her against his back
-you’re hungry?
-a lot
-it’s ready…I make sandwiches!
-thank you
She kissed his shoulder and took a look at what he’s doing…it looks yummy…
-you’re my favorite chef!
-oh really?
-really…
He turned to give her sandwich
-take a sit and have it!
Khushi nodded…
-and you?...you won’t eat?
He doesn’t answer, he just lifted her on the top of the table
-eat it, I made it for you
Khushi starts devouring her sandwich
-hmm
-you like it?
-I love it, thank you
-khushi! You don’t have to thank me!
He looks at her intensively
She nodded…
He looks at the ring on her finger and smiled…that was like it’s made for her finger…
-how much I slept?
She asked
-less than an hour…
-I don’t know when I slept; I was in your arms
-my arms…are perfect for you
She looked at him and bitted in her sandwich
-and you love what I cook…you love my family
He continued
-I want to spend my lifetime with you!
She said finally
-yes!
She added
-yes and I love you too and I want you to make love to me, to make sandwiches for me, to let me sleep in your arms and then cover me, take care of me and that for the lifetime!
There is silence and then Arnav smirked
-you’re such an egoist, come here!

He said lifting her in his arms and capturing her lips for a so long kiss…

21 comments:

  1. i am going to read from the start

    ReplyDelete
  2. feeling so sad.....
    why r u ending this??
    plz dear do write epilougue...
    we will be waitting....
    nd update as always aweosme....
    lovely mind-blowing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dear I'm sorry I can't keep writing more updates in this ff while there are only few persons who are reading it, so sorry, I know you liked this story but...I had to end it here

      Delete
  3. nice update.
    please don't end it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb update dear plz update epilogue soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. please don't end it continue loved the confession and the sexy asr making sandwiches so cute loved the update

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I will miss this off u end it so early

    ReplyDelete
  7. superb ending........
    khushi finally agreed for marriage............
    arnav confessed his love........
    khushi reciprocate it and confessed too.......
    please dear give an epilogue too............

    ReplyDelete
  8. u r ending this so suddenly ,,,,
    this iz my favrt story n i will b missing this 1 for sure .
    but i respect ur decision.
    the last part iz really sweet n cute .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful part
    loved it
    awesome ending
    I will this story
    thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome story and i start today from the frist chap and complet it now but im also sad that u ending this i dnt konw wats is reasons but anyway i will waiting your next story plzz keep writing for us we want your work ( specaily dark stories ;-) )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome ending
    Loved it
    Loved the confession
    Thanks for the pm

    -drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  12. really cute update..
    finaly they confess their love & khushi agreed for marriage...
    but i m feeling very sad that you are ending this story, i realy loved this story of Arshi & wanted to see how their married life going to be in this ff..

    if its possible for you please continue.. its a humble request to you.. plsss

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome. Love it. Thank you for a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yipee!!!! she said yes !!! it's sad that you didn't get the response you really wanted from this FF but irrespective of that it is really a lovely story and whilst i do understand response is the motivation to keep writing remember the ones who love your work as well and whatever you write your fans will be here with you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This fanfic is very lovely, romantic & passionate...Regret that you didn't carry on due to the feedback.. I understand it plays an important role as inspiration. Anyway, this story is beautifully written & appealing, gonna read other work of yours now ^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read "Desire" which was delicious to read. I just love these stories.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i am sorry you could not culminate this fan fiction in the way you would have done if you had regular readers.
    this was a rushed end to the story.
    would have loved to know what the families reaction was to their news !
    i loved that you made those extremely sexual scenes beautiful , they were not vulgar despite the use of certain words.
    want to read more of your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its superb year I just find this ff randomly and read it whole in 3 hours I think so , its awesome and I can't even take a break. I literally loved it and keep doing such works yaar its worth of so much appreciation and is there any epilogue? If so waiting for it......

    ReplyDelete